Southeast National Bank (SENB) is a community bank with locations in both the Illinois and Iowa Quad Cities. SENB has been providing banking services to customers for over forty years. We are proud to be locally owned with a local Board of Directors and Staff that live in the Quad Cities and neighboring communities. We place great importance on making the dollars of our depositors work here in the Quad Cities.
We at Southeast National Bank believe that a local bank must earn the right to call itself a community bank. We believe we are a community bank because we are "community minded" -- we strive to meet the financial needs of the community and we support our community with donations and volunteers.
A few of the local agencies we are active in supporting are:
- American Red Cross of the Quad Cities Area
- Arrowhead Ranch
- Bettendorf Chamber of Commerce
- Child Abuse Council
- Davenport One
- Girl Scouts of the Mississippi Valley
- Illinois Quad Cities Chamber of Commerce
- Junior Achievement of the Quad Cities Area
- Quad City Development Group
- Renew Moline
- Skip-A-Long Daycare
- United Way of the Quad Cities Area
We hope this has provided you with insight as to what Southeast National Bank means when we speak of ourselves as "Community Minded and Financially Smart."